BSF Rules require that the BSF Meet Representative evaluate each meet during
and after its conclusion (CR18.14). The purpose is not only to decide its
success or failure, but also to solicit ideas on how the club could improve
future meets. BSF Meet Representative Report Forms are available from the BSF.
(See Appendix 5 for a sample Meet Representative's Report Form). Meet Directors
may modify this form to meet your club's needs.
Each Meet Director should also keep his or her own observations for use in
improving the next meet or for aiding successive club meet directors. The Meet
Director should also file a post-meet report with the club executives suggesting
changes and improvements.
Listed below is a typical list of the needed forms and printing required for
a swim meet. The Meet Director should check with the BSF Assistant Secretary for
any additional forms that must be completed.
- Sanction Application Form
- Meet Invitation Form
- Equipment Rental Requisition Form
- Master Entry Form
- Withdrawal/Scratch Form
- Time-Only Swims Form
- Request for Split Times Form
- Disqualification (DQ) Slip (2-part)
- Official Meet Protest Form
- Relay Entry Form
- BSF Report of Accident/Occurrence Form
- BSF Meet Surcharges Report Form
- BSF Meet Representative's Report/Meet Evaluation Form
- Record Application Form
6 7 Next